In-House Carpentry Coordinator for Project Manufacturer
1. To plan and execute production works smoothly
2. Coordination with designer regarding carpentry design
3. Manage work schedule to ensure productions are accurately produced and delivered on time
4. Prepare materials / goods for external project sites installation & assign / oversee manufacturing workers for their daily work
5. Ability to read and understand carpentry-related detailed technical drawings
6. In-depth understanding of carpentry production process; from detailed drawing to production to assembly of carpentry products
7. PC literate
8. Industrial Design, Interior Design or Architecture certifications will be an advantage
9. ITE grads welcome
If you are interested and qualified to our job, please don’t hesitate to contact us! Deliver resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
© 2018 All rights reserved.